Hygenius are growing their project management team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail and an ability to manage a fast-moving workload to meet business needs.
Working in a fast-paced environment you will be a team player who is keen to develop their skills and experience with a highly reputable company. You will be able to demonstrate your use of initiative, ability to pick up skills quickly and work as part of a dynamic team.
Day to day duties include:
- Ensure the Customer is at the heart of everything we do. Customer service excellence throughout all stages of the project.
- Ownership of project from our Pre-Construction team through to Project completion.
- Responsibility for Project performance. Maintaining or enhancing project GP.
- Evaluating resources needed to undertake the Projects and reformulate additional resources as required.
- Organising and managing sub-contract packages, scheduling labour and monitoring progress.
- Compile and Provide Project Manager reports.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring all aspects of site health and safety in conjunction with H&S manager.
Hygenius are an industry leading company. We design, manufacture and install fitted furniture and fixtures across the healthcare market, working across the industry, foremost with architects and contractors.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following attributes:
- A strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a constantly changing workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercial savvy.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Sound decision making and risk management skills.
- Experience of healthcare/fixed furniture environments.
- Ability to work both as an individual and team player.
- Competent IT skills in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams).
- A proactive approach, passion to succeed and a desire to produce quality outcomes.
- High level of integrity and loyalty – trust is an important part of who WorkSpace Design are and why our customers and partners work with us.
At Hygenius we are a forward-thinking company who genuinely appreciate and look after our team. We embrace flexible working and have a range of incentives designed to care for your needs and ensure you enjoy your journey at Hygenius.