How we work
Achieving excellence for your project, one step at a time.
Key to our dedication and support for your project, is our ability to understand your project’s unique requirements for fitted furniture and bespoke joinery. We are keen to learn how we can best support your teams to deliver infection control led projects.
- No commitment
- Explore project requirements
- Identify areas of enhanced design
- 6-8 room designs, up to two revisions free of charge
- Specifications, visualisations, schedules and BIM models provided as required
- Advice on any further PCSA requirements
- All project team members invited as requested by initiating party.
- Red pen exercise to iron-out issues and identify areas for further idea development
- Revision period afterwards
- Complete Package Information Pack with consolidated designs, specifications and related information
- Clear programme and site logistics requirements briefing for use by contractor in programming
From engagement to delivery – our methodology puts your project first
Understanding Your Vision
We engage with you as early as possible to make sure we understand your vision, needs and aspirations. We look at constraints of time, space and cost so that we have a complete picture to work with.
Working with you, we ensure that the project is specified correctly to achieve your vision. We design-out costs and constraints up front and come up with innovative solutions to fix potential problems. We design a space that fights infection and works for everybody.
Making It Right
Our manufacturing standards are exacting, we ensure that our products are engineered perfectly, so that when they hit site they are a dream to fit.
We are a safe pair of hands, great to work with even when deadlines are tight. We dovetail seamlessly with contractors and installers at every stage for a perfect end-result.
Delivering Peace of Mind
We ensure all documentation is complete and in place for your lifetime warranty and we are here to stay should you need a helping hand with questions or extra items.
Get in touch
Call us for advice or information or with your own insights to help us fight infection.
Visit our showroom
When you’re next in London, pop in to meet our experts and to see and touch Hygenius furniture.