Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of the Hygenius website.
By using the website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in full. If you don’t agree with any or all of the terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
1.1.1 Hygenius is owned and operated by Workspace Design Global Ltd.
1.1.2 You can contact Hygenius by:
- post using our head office address
- phone: 01738 63318
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2.1 “Content” means all text and data delivered as part of the Locations of Care or Scottish Support Groups content.
1.2.2 “Information” has the meaning given under section 73 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
1.2.3 “Intellectual Property Rights” includes but is not limited to patents, trade marks, service marks, design rights (whether registered or otherwise), applications for any of the foregoing, copyright, software, database rights, trade, company or business names and other similar rights, or other right in the nature of intellectual property or obligations whether registerable or not in any country (including but not limited to the United Kingdom) (“IPR”).
1.2.6 “Commercial Purposes” means any use of content for direct or indirect financial gain.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Content on this website is Copyright (c)
2.2 Hygenius owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the website and in the materials published on it or has credited otherwise.
2.5 You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- provide links to our materials on your website and through social media
- print pages from our website
- stream audio and video files from our website
2.6 You must not:
- edit or modify any of our material unless allowed by these terms and conditions
- cause damage to or affect the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful
- use our website to host or disseminate any malicious computer software
- scrape or mine data without explicit permission
- copy, download, store or distribute material on this website without identifying Hygenius as the source
- create or modify derivative works using material from this website.
2.7 You must ensure that any feedback in relation to this website is true, accurate and not misleading.
4.1 You use this website at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, Hygenius excludes liability for any loss or damage caused by action or inaction as a result of you using this website.
4.2 Hygenius does not guarantee that the website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
5.1 If you violate, or we suspect you’ve violated, these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to:
- send you formal warnings
- suspend or permanently block your access to this website
- take legal action against you
6. Governing law
6.1 These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Scotland. All parties to this agreement agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.